Register now to get rid of these ads!

Geebus, drastic action for car "art"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ELpolacko, Jan 11, 2004.

1. was digging around on the Drudge Report and this was on the front page, CLICK HERE

For those of you with pinup art and such on your cars, watch out!

2. Gawd, is this country getting "pussified"... So much for the nose art I wanted to use [​IMG]
    'Course, she didn't exactly sound like a model citizen, so that charge will probably be thrown out, and they'll stick it to her for the rest.

Jay

3. Radshit

Radshit

In an artistic community, such as Santa Fe, NM you can get away with that type of art.........which is the only thing I can see a bleeding heart liberal as been good for....

And for my Lesbian neighbors, I sport a cool liscense plate from Sodbuster that says.......EAT BEEF

4. TINGLER

TINGLER

That certainly does stink.

It seems as if there is an unwritten rule operating in our society which oppresses the "human" touch.

This is part of the reason why most people don't modify their automobiles past the "bumpersticker" stage. Most people are afraid of going against the system....whether that means getting arrested (as in this case) or ruining the resale value, or what have you.

Stories like this make me pretty sad.
    They lock this young lady up but yet I can turn on the television and see unending violence and shit. Aren't they actually showing nudity on television now? I know they certainly do on cable and satallite. How many of those fragile little children have televisions in their homes? What about video games? Ever hear of "Grand Theft Auto"?.....

The only difference is television and video games represent MONEY. Its much easier to pick on a struggling young mother. IMHO.

Then again.....In my opinion....a stripper painted on the trunk lid of a car isn't my cup of tea. Something shown in public in an uncontrolled atmosphere should have been done with a little more taste.

Its an interesting situation.

[​IMG]

5. That is sincerely fucked up...

I could totally understand if it was artwork displaying a sex act (like what Tom Green did to his mom's car) but just a naked (albeit stripper) girl?

For crying out loud! This country is sooooooooooo freaking afraid of nudity and sexuality sometimes it's scary. When did we get so uptight?

I'm a mom and my living room is decorated in a vintage pin-up theme with lots of old nudie novelties, Elgren pinups, etc. My daughter thinks the nudies are great and has her favorites picked out. I had a talk with her about why that kind of artwork exists and how some people don't like it and why I think it's ok.

I dread the day when one of her little friends comes over and their parents are offended by the decor..

fuck em.

Stacey

6. Patrolman Kevin Kern, who made the arrest, could not be reached for comment.

"The officer asked me if that was me. 'Is that your profession?' " said Meredith, who is a customer service representative for a Castleton business.

Indianapolis Police Department Sgt. Steve Staletovich said an officer has a right to apply "contemporary community standards" if he believes the public, especially children, could be offended.

I'll bet this cop sits down to take a piss. Is Indiana that backwards? He's gonna run a lady down town over a pin up girl and ask her stupid questions like - are you a stripper? KEVIN KERN IS A DUMB FUCK

7. While I strongly support personal rights, I'd have to see the "art work" before forming an opinion. The guy spent "3,000 on the sound system, rims, and the paint job"
    That makes me wonder how much of a class act this car really is. I have a feeling this is a long way from "nose art" But WTF, I haven't seen the car.

8. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

hahahahaha..........and you fuckers rag on Utah and call it a strange place!!! Hahahahahhahahahah. What abot all those 70's vans with Naked Viking women on them?

Mike

9. Paul

Paul
    Editor

yeah, where's the pictures?

oh that's right they are in everybody's head already.

10. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

.........that's right! Nekid wemen in dis country is a national asset and protected by the US of A Govment. You want to see boobies, you gots to pay!!! NO FREE BOOBS!! Buy a magazine or rent a DVD........