Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gayjeff@itagain

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by onelow48, Jan 3, 2004.

1. onelow48

onelow48
    from Maryland

Hung out with Gayjeff the other day. He is chopping out 2"
    from his F1 hood. and raised his fenders.

Attached Files:

2. onelow48

onelow48
    from Maryland

Here is were he was when I left. -2"

Attached Files:

3. autocol

autocol

just a note about resizing photo's in MS Paint (which i'm guessing you used in this case...)

lots of people seem to have trouble with it, leaving a giant white border, as you have here. the way to avoid this is:

1. make a rectangular selection around your entire photo.
    2. drag the bottom right hand corner up to the desired size. everybody seems to get here okay, then stop. all this has done, so far, is shrink the image within a canvas. that canvas is still the full size of the white area, and we need to shrink that too, so we move onto step 3.
    3. click off the image (in the grey area) to deselect any tools you've got open. you'll notice that the white area (the canvas) has a little resize handle on the bottom right hand corner, it's pretty small. grab that and drag it up until your canvas is the same size as your image.
    4. save the file, and upload to the HAMB for all to enjoy.

sorry to hijack your post, but those white borders are contagious!

incidentally, i thought gayjeff was re-christened "jaygeff", in deference to the gay community of the HAMB!

4. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I was with GayJeff today, he help me pick up my new motor for my project... How can he be in two places as once.. Oh wait you are not talking about FlamedAbone Jeff are you...