Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gasser ladder bars! What a joke!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by whitey70ss, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

I see he was last on here at 8:18 this morning. I wonder if he is doing this work "under the table." I'm sure if he was he wouldn't want the PA. Franchise Tax Board to be aware of it. Wonder if he has a business license if so get ahold of the BBB and file a complaint with them.

2. whitey70ss

whitey70ss
    BANNED
    from Central PA

I'm not looking for your sympathy, as I said before I felt people should be made aware. His pics were of past bars he made and they all looked the same in each of his ad's (generic pic). Read his ad they are "built to order". I'm sorry if this is rubbing you the wrong way, maybe we need another thread on here about whats traditional and what is not:rolleyes:.

Keep leaving this stuff go and we will see how long hot rodding is around.

3. Jalopy Journalist

Jalopy Journalist
    from Austin, TX

What does the rest of the ladder bar look like?

4. 117harv

117harv

His user page has all info hidden? I didn't know you could do that to the page visitors listing at the bottom.

Four posts here, just wanting from us:cool:

5. 1931modela

1931modela
    from montana

Paypal should be able to resolve this for u. That guy wont be in business long selling crap like that.

6. Am I understanding the above red-lined comment correctly?

Whoosh .... thats the sound of shit going down the toilet , and that is is also the sound of my opinion of this transaction of yours with this guy. I just flip-flopped my compassion for you.

Why is it wrong for this guy to supposedly cheat you and yet it is OK for you and him to collectively circumvent E-bay (he woulda never said "Lets avoid e-bay" if you hadnt contacted him through them, be honest!) and basicially rip them off?.

Morality sometimes means a guy has to shoot himself in the foot .... sheesh!

7. thats not rust

thats not rust

Really scary stuff... At least you knew right away they were shit- to me the scariest part is the 100% positive feedback. That implies there are people installing these things?? Really scary- he definitely needs an OSHA visit to his "shop" as well. I'd go after him on that under the table shit too.

8. " not going thru e-bay........." red flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Mr T body

Mr T body
    Alliance Vendor
    from BHC AZ

I may have a concern about the engineering(?) too.

Attached Files:

• lbar.jpg
      lbar.jpg
      File size:
      25.4 KB
      Views:
  10. Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth, seriously thanks for posting.

11. I cant see from the picture, any hardness rating/slash marks to those bolts???????????

12. draggler

draggler

I'd be willing to bet if mr .ray charles robinson was still with us he could have done better than boogermans welds!
    Hoping resolvement at any rate is your near future!

13. Not to add to the drama; while I feel for his pain, maybe the OP should have looked a little closer. The pictures of the completed items on ebay clearly show the poor quality of his welding. One set even has the bungs butt welded to end of the square tube. I suspect the ones with muffler clamps are the "decorative" model for posers. The weld on brackets would probably also become decorative after a pass or so.

14. Jalopy Journalist

Jalopy Journalist
    from Austin, TX

That's terrible, that jus' terrible, terrible, terrible.

15. Mr T body

Mr T body
    Alliance Vendor
    from BHC AZ

I think the grade is a moot point. Those bushings will tear off long before the bolt shears.

16. No, its fuel for the fire, and a very valid point, these are suspension components. I'm speaking as a Mechanical Engineer, not as a Attorney, although I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

17. metalshapes

metalshapes

In that case...

You have made us aware.

For the rest of it, get in touch with the Class Mods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.