Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gasket Goons hot rod bonfire bash

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by upinsmokebbq, Jun 27, 2012.

1. upinsmokebbq

upinsmokebbq

:cool:Gasket Goons hot rod bonfire bash july 7th... 4178 lovers Ln slatington PA 18080
    4 bands , beer/soda/bbq/ice louge (pre 69) car/ bike show , pinup contest (cash prize) all for $20
    pinstriping by Hot Rod Jen.

2. Graystoke

Graystoke

3. goon56

goon56
    from new jersey

gunna be a goooood time

4. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Great shots on the GG, PA ..FB page.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

5. slant37

slant37
    from Holland PA

Chris, Bill and I Had a great time....and I was totally surprised when I won the Pinup contest. Thanks so much. Can't wait until next year....Hope to see you at the Jalopy Showdown Invitational and then GG Jersy show. Bill was working on the pics today and hopefully will be posted on facebook by the time I get home from work.
    Denise

6. fleetside66

fleetside66

Din't anyone take any pics? My hot rod was down, so I missed it. What about that horrendous thunderstorm that rolled through late?

7. slant37

slant37
    from Holland PA

Pictures are on the Gasket Goon PA Facebook page
    With great Cars, bikes, awesome food, vendors, bonfire, fireworks and terrific people how could the Rain get in the way of a Great time.

8. fleetside66

fleetside66

What's Facebook?