Register now to get rid of these ads!

Garage magazine?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fiat128, Feb 29, 2008.

1. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

Any update on the new issue? Not sure if it's out or not. I usually get it at Wal mart but haven't seen it yet.

It's a cool mag and I hope the recent fire, distribution issues haven't stopped it.

2. duecevw

duecevw
    from oc calif

Good luck getting any garage magazine. THERE SERVICE SUCKS. Payed for my year subscription last april 07 got one mag never saw another. I have emailed Sireen dapper in the accounts dept ten times they dont do shit and couldnt care less. Screw Garage mag , there are to many other good mags out there to support these clowns for bad service. Sorry Jessie......

3. devildog101

devildog101

Stoner posted in another thread that if you had problems with the mag to email Or call him. I called this morning & Stoner picked up. He had my info & he took the time to thank me for my patience & explained some of the problems they had. He was very polite & informative. I like many of you had my problems with the mag never showing up but after talking with Stoner I can see a little bit of their side of the problem. So be patient I think we will be enjoying the mag soon.