Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Gambino kustoms presents a mild kustom 63 t bird

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Aug 3, 2010.

1. handmedown40limited

handmedown40limited
    from tracy ca

Hope to see more of this build. My buddy is building a 62 t-bird that we have made a mold of the roof and made a fiberglass roof. We have reinforced the subframes and cut the roof off. Project has been stalled but we r in the process of fitting the fiberglass roof. We have stripped most the trim from the car and love the idea of soldering on the top fin trim and molding it in.

2. LowerthanLife

LowerthanLife

3. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

how about almost 2 years

4. im not on here much and just found this thread, those pipes are very close to what im looking at.... i too have a fair few minor mods ill be tackling over the next few months. but unlike you mr gambino, i dont even have a shed to work in. but ill make do... have too.
    as for ride height, depends on the wheel/tyre combo your using
    215/75 15x7 4.25 bs with 3 inch low rear and 2 full coils cut in front gives you 4.5 inch front clearance and 4.75 inch at rear and still allows to fit the skirts. no scraping and a very driveable car
    change tyres to 185/75/14 and youve got 3 inches, be careful how you drive and it still is ok mostly

Attached Files: