Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Full custom 57 ford ranchero project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by thunderbirdesq, Apr 25, 2017.

1. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

City: Williamsport

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: 6500 obo
    SOLD! Selling my 57 project, been working on this for a few years now and i hate to see it go but I just don't seem to be able to find the time to complete it. I could use the garage space and some cash. Lots of custom body modifications, all old timey stuff. Top is chopped 1.5", shaved side trim/handles/emblems, nosed/decked, rounded hood corners, 58 Edsel wagon boomerang tailights, molded 56 Pontiac split bumpers, 55 Plymouth grille, recessed headlights with 56 pickup trim rings. Podded lake pipes built into the rockers are started, needs finished. Nice running 272 0.40" over, overdrive trans, lowered with Aerostar coils, blocks out back, new shocks up front. Comes with nice used bias ply white walls, extra windshield, door glass, glass trim, garnish moldings, new gas tank. And a couple boxes of parts. Nj title. Most of the repairs and mods are done but Still needs some metal work, foot wells behind the seat have cheesy old repairs, passenger door could use an outer patch panel, the bumpers molding needs finished on the bottom, etc... All in bare metal except for the hood, so you can exactly what you're getting. Please call or text 570-494-7362 for more info
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  2. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Lots of interest but it is still here!