Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fuel line fitting for afb

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by buds56, Dec 31, 2005.

1. buds56

buds56

I would like to make a steel fuel line setup for my dual comp afb's on my 327. They now have fittings for a 3/8 hose which i could run to my fuel block, but i'd like to just run steel tube that i could bend and flare as necessary with no rubber. the an-6 fittings are just too colorful and modern for me. any ideas or suggestions? thanks

2. yes , edelbrock makes a fitting to screw into their carbs ( in place of the barb fitting) that accepts 3/8" steel line with an inverted flair . it should fit carter afb's too. part # 8090
    you do have to have some flex in the fuel line somewhere .

i have found them in stock at checkers auto parts , autozone can order them, and my local napa has them in the wherehouse

3. I have a Carter AFB on my 350 and use a -6 fitting from Russell with "Endura" finish. It has the appearance of brushed aluminum or SS and looks nice with the polished hard lines.

Both Jeg's and Summitt sell 'em. Hope this helps.

Where are you in NoVa?

4. buds56

buds56

thanks thats exactly what im looking for. the guy at summit said they didnt make it. but with a # he'll probably find it thanks again as its little stuff that will drive you crazy. manassas