Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Fresno paint supply

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Katuna, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Katuna

Katuna
    from Clovis,Ca.

Can anyone recommend a supplier in Fresno that will put single stage in a rattle can? I need to repaint the rearend for our car before it can go back in. I’ve tried every brand of “gloss” black in a can and can’t find anything that comes out even remotely like a decent gloss.

For that matter, does anyone make a good gloss black rattle can? I can always go over it with clear I suppose but it’s aggravating that you can’t seem to get a decent finish anymore. That and the damn paint is so thin the minute something touched it it scratches off.

It’s probably a California thing. They’ve taken out all the good stuff from everything.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

can't help in Fresno but AB Supply in Fremont puts paint in cans. I bet they could ship you some.

3. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

image.jpeg I found this product at my local auto paint supply store in Fountain Valley, Ca. I've used it over may different rattle can paints and on outside decorative stuff for my wife. It's a great product. It's on the gloss red air cleaner in the photo. Changed its look unbelievably. It's about $25 a can and well worth it. image.jpeg

4. deucendude

deucendude
    from norcal

My Dupont/Exalta will put it in spray can.

5. AV paint in Lancaster does it. So it must not be a California thing.

6. 327Eric

327Eric

If I recall correctly, my brother got some at a paimt shop in the business park on the north side of shields, between Clovis ave and Fowler.

7. Try the black applance epoxy. Hard and glossy.....I think it's Rusto.....