Register now to get rid of these ads!

FREE 2xl H.A.M.B Shirt!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nailhead_brent, Oct 16, 2008.

1. nailhead_brent

nailhead_brent

Now that I have your Attention!

Here's the deal.

I purchased a Double XL (Thats 2X) HAMB Shirt back a few months ago, this is the Blue Shirt that sold out quick.

Well over the summer I got sick and spent some time in the hospital and on the couch and ended up loosing a bunch of weight.

I never got to wear the shirt and I washed it just so it wasn't crisp like new shirts always are. So I realize that I am down to an XL size now and don't just want this shirt laying around not getting used like it was meant to be!

So I am offering it for FREE to who ever comes up with the best story of why they deserve it. I know times are tough for alot of people (including my self who has just lost my own job!) and I know we don't all have extra money to buy things we want more than need.

So give me your best shot at why I should send you this shirt, I will pay shipping as well!

I will announce the recipient on Wednesday the 22nd 5pm California Time!

Thanks and let the stories roll!

PM me or post your story here!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
  2. Al Napier

Al Napier
    from Central CT

I need an XXL shirt to cover my wife's large boobies......

Al in CT

3. PRIMERDAVE

PRIMERDAVE

well lets see....I was out in the garage looking for some parts, that like most of us " I know I put them here the other night" couldn't find to save my life....and instead I found all that weight you said you lost.....and I'm sure you don't want back....the end

4. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

Because I have 2 kids Sucking the life out of my wallet.
    God love em

5. I don't need the shirt...just wanted to send well wishes and hope that your health concerns are behind you...judging by my midsection I am due for some kind of virus to eliminate some girth

6. new wave terror

new wave terror

Because Ive been laid off for a month and have 2 more to go and all I ever wanted was that shirt but now Im just trying to survive.And I dont have any good shirts and its cold?

7. daves30

daves30

I have 3 kids sucking the life out of my wallet and I also need it to cover my wife's big boobs.
    Dave

8. Mopar34

Mopar34

I need a second one to match the one I have on right now.:D If all goes well, I'll be giving both away next year. Shit, I hate diets.:mad:

9. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I need a HAMB shirt so the chicks will dig me.

10. ryno

ryno

i may be able to come up with some t's for you guys if we could see the boobies!!!

11. Brent, I'm just sorry to hear you were ill and spent so much time in the hospital and find yourself out of work on top of it. Glad to hear you are on the mend.
    I'd give you my reasons but I don't wanna make you cry, or laugh for that matter.

12. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

Cause I've out grown the small I bought sitting on the couch eatn' donuts, watchn' TV & playing on the puter on the HAMB!

Paco

13. 'cause I've got two sets of twins (2 1/2 and born last thursday!) sucking the life out of my wallet!

14. jimmyv

jimmyv

Because I can't afford to buy any clothes right now and all I wear are T shirts. My wife keeps putting all mine out in the shop saying they are rags because they are full of holes, and have oil and paint stains all over them. Her and my kids won't go out in public with me because I don't have any decent clean/new shirts to wear.

15. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Cuz I don't wanna sleep naked anymore.

16. Good lord,give it to FLATHEADPETE. The thought of him naked is more than reason enough.
    Later,
    Dick

17. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

Give it to me because my belly will detail the print on that shirt to look larger than its actual size.

18. acmechris

acmechris

My dog died, my wife left me, the cops threatend to impound me, I blew up my trany, my left rear tire is seperating, the water is rising, oh yeah, I just lost a ton of weight and a dbx looks good on me (and I am too cheap to buy one),

19. rodknocker

rodknocker

I need it to cover my own man boobies! or Moobs as most call them

20. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

I PRAY no one can top my last 4 months.

My house was hit by lightning on June 5th which damaged the roof and took out my 36" TV. The power went out and the basement flooded causing some damage and I lost a bunch of artwork (Weesner prints... Hidden prints.... posters etc) I tossed out a ton of general stuff I was saving. A lot of what I moved out of the basement and into the yard is still there. Here's why.

We had a baby June 18! She is beautifiul and it was the most amazing day of my life. But she was born with a totally blocked intestine and underwent major surgery 2 days after she was born which saved her life. She spent 6 weeks in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. She has an ostomy bag she poops into now. But hopefully that will be corrected in a couple of months.

July 12th my El Camino was stolen from in front of my house. It was the first 'hot rod' I've ever built. I owned it 14 years and built it from nothing. Losing that car was like losing a son.

Shortly after that my fiancee' and I decided that we should postpone our wedding (scheduled for October 4th) due to the constant care of the baby and running twice a week for doctor appointments. Not to mention money problems. Gas prices are killing me.

September 1st my Aunt Rose gets rushed to the hospital and admitted to the ICU. Aunt Rose was the closest thing to a Grandma I've ever had (both of mine passed before I was even born) She lived in Florida the last 15 years... retired and moved back up here. Yeah. I know its backwards...

Well turns out she came up here because she knew she was dying but wanted to spend time with me and the family. She lasted 3 months up here before getting rushed to the hospital and lasted a week in the ICU before she passed.

She died penny less but insisted on buying my daughter a bunch of things she needed after the baby shower. (of course she didn't tell me she was broke)

My water softener crapped out and started turning my dishes and white clothes a nice shade of brown...

My job is in jeopardy because I've missed basically a month (since all of this started) of work dealing with everything that is going on.

Last week the only car I own (that runs) tossed a belt and overheated and warped a head. So I am resorting to using my Dad's car until I figure something out.

Other than that... things are pretty damn good. :)

21. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Mike should win. But seriously, my naked ass gets cold at night.

22. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

If he gives it to me I'm giving it to you. And the using a screwdriver to scratch out that part of my brain that would be used to picture naked.

23. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm down to an XL as well, I did mine by training to run a half marathon. I wonder which one of us did it the "hard way" :D

24. Give it to me because I'm cool, and you can benifit from name-dropping at high society coctail parties.

25. Deadender60

Deadender60

Here's my story...
    If you give me that shirt, I'll ship you a Deadend Magazine shirt.. and ship 2 Deadend Magazine shirts, a couple posters and some stickers to Thirdyfivepickup...

-Juan

26. I need it so hopefully I will catch whatever it was you had and my fat ass will lose some weight. When I'm done with it I will then give it to some other fat ass. By the way now that you metion it you were looking a little slimmer at Billetproof:)

27. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

I deserve the T-shirt because I am a school teacher and trying to influence an entire new generation of 11,12, & 13 year old kids to get into our hobby. That and they LOVE to see the word "Ass" on my HAMB tees!

Luckily, I don't know Pete and don't have to worry about the image of him sleeping naked.

28. BBobb

BBobb

Because i bought one at the Roundup last year, brought it home and on the first washing my lovely DIZZZZY bride put bleach in the load..............well you get it!!!!!.........And i will also make a 50.00 donation to the HAMB fund via Ryan

29. PUMPKINHEAD

PUMPKINHEAD

Hey man,

Can you wear an XL HAMB shirt like the one nailhead brent has just in black.Every time I buy a large shirt the sleeves are to short,so I bought an xl and it looks like I'm hiding a ducks tail in the back.I washed the shirt for the same reason as nailhead brent.

Let me know:D

30. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

not unless I catch what brent had. But I'm not eating as much, so maybe by summer. :)