Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods FRAUD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nh-lead-man, Nov 27, 2015.

1. nh-lead-man

nh-lead-man

Seller be Aware. A guy had a car for sale last year and I just came across his phone number so I decided to call him even after a year had past, and he still has the car. SORT OF BUT he let some hot shot talk him into putting it on consignment the car is moved to a storage facility , the guy has this contract that he signed, turns out the consignor is asking 3 three times more than the car is worth. thus no buyers are even looking at it. Fine line print is FEES and possible storage charges over 30 days he can not get the car back and looks like he is SCREWED. Money and Car. He told me the guy is a F____ LAWYER on top of that. The scam is in N. H. Don't let some ---- steel your car and money. SEll it yourself in person and you set the RULES/TERMS of the SALE!!

loudbang and timwhit like this.
  2. Bummer.Turn the lawyer into the N.H. law board,cause him some grief.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Any chance the person who owned the car is old enough that he could claim "elder abuse"? Is he old enough that he might have not understood what he was signing? A lot of cities have agencies to protect senior citizens. Also I like the idea of contacting the NH Law board. It sounds like a good scam, I hope it gets shut down quick. I wonder how many other victims are out there? If the majority of the other victims are senior citizens it might help to build a case for elder abuse.

Charlie Stephens

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
    loudbang likes this.
  4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

who else would know how the rules are written, and know how to bend them? the creeps are everywhere, seller and buyer beware

5. Engine man

Engine man
    from Wisconsin

What do you call 5,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start!

loudbang and PBRmeASAP like this.
  6. I wonder if there is a local legal aid society that would take on this case? If there are a lot of victims and most of them are seniors it might be something that they would like to take on.

Charlie Stephens

7. Cullyflower

Cullyflower

Google N .H.lawyer complaints and you will see that there are several ways to complain about a lawyer. The bar association and the supreme court. It does not cost to file a complaint but you need to document what happened. It can take some time but you can be successful. I got a lawyer a 5 year suspension for trying to screw me over on a case. Tell your friend to look into filing a complaint and do it