Register now to get rid of these ads!

Frame Fixture Poll Results and outcome

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by burninbilly, Feb 26, 2009.

1. burninbilly

burninbilly

Hey people thanks for all your votes on the frame fixture.The end result is 85% for yes , 15% for no.
    I have spoke with Grant who has built the fixture and DG from welder series, they liked the results and the interest.They have decided it would be a good tech to do one on the fixture. So when time allows they will be doing one on the fixture, if you are wandering , what fixture it is.it is the one that the frame in the welder series model a frame build. SO WATCH FOR IT TO COME IN THE FUTURE.
    EVERY SHOP SHOULD HAVE ONE OF THESE,DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT WELDER SERIES PRODUCTS AND SCHARTZ INC
    THANKS GUYS

2. burninbilly

burninbilly

3. i have to ask...you seam kinda hung up on this frame fixture thing , with at least 1/2 dozen posts about it...do you have some "skin in the game" ?

4. burninbilly

burninbilly

not at all, i feel it is a very useful thread and fixture for doing things proper

5. WelderSeries

WelderSeries
    Alliance Vendor

heh, I was starting to wonder the same thing! ;)

Don't worry, we'll get to it some time... Grant also has a rotisserie that I think you'll like.