Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Found two old cars today....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by krooser, May 12, 2012.

1. krooser

krooser

Yeah I know... no pix.

I was out and about central Wisconsin today and came across a small salvage yard and the owner let me look around. Not much of interest... found some wheels to buy... a Cragar SS in really good shape and three Keystone Klassics. Then I turned a corner and found a '49 Plymouth 4 door. I need another '49 bumper for my F100 so I talked to the guy about buying it. We agreed on a price but he wouldn't take a down payment... but he'll hold it for me until I can get back in a couple weeks.

I headed out and was feeling pretty good about that deal when I spotted a '60 Chevy sitting in a guys yard. Always on the lookout for a way to promote RumbleFest, I made a u-turn and got the owner off his lawnmower. We talked a few minutes about the upcoming show and he was mentioning all of the projects he had going. Then he said "let's take a look in my old shed". We took a short walk, he opened the door, and there sat a '33 chevy 3 window coupe! A pretty nice project car missing the fenders and the trunk lid.

Yes it's for sale.

This just might have to follow me home!

2. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Is that 33 a stocker or an old hot rod? Yeah.....You WILL have to post pics when you buy it. :D:D:D

3. krooser

krooser

Stock...

4. Not for long.:D

5. 33 chevy 3 windows rule! My old one.

Attached Files:

6. krooser

krooser

Same condition as the one I found!