Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Forget the turkey, give thanks for the HAMB!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bondojunkie, Nov 22, 2018.

1. I've been thinking about how much time I spend on here (probably less than Hot Rod Primer does;) ), and how much benefit and advice I've gotten over the years. Sometimes I forget that Ryan and a lot of others work their tails off so that I can enjoy all of this for free (although 2019 is going to be the year that I finally join the Alliance). Thank you to Ryan,the moderators, and the Alliance sponsors and everyone who make this great resource all possible. And Thanks to the other members who are always quick to pass along their knowledge, advice, and occasional pithy comments.

Happy Thanksgiving and and enjoy an extra helping of HAMB!

2. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

I don’t know about forgetting about the Thanksgiving thing . But I’m all for giving thanks to the HAMB and keeping our great hobby moving ahead into the future . It’s a great hobby , something I always ask is “ have you ever meet a sour azz car guy anywhere you have went to enjoy our hobby ?” My answer is NO , keep up the good work and be safe . Happy Thanksgiving to all .

bondojunkie and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. 37slantback

37slantback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yes, the HAMB has benefitted me in so many ways. Hard to find items half a continent away.
    Very thankful.

4. dwollam

dwollam

Forget the turkey! HAMB and ham for me!

Dave

bondojunkie and Hamtown Al like this.

5. Got the Turkeys in the smoker & the Ham in the crock pot, while they are cooking I'm enjoying the Hamb.

The best site for traditional hot rod & custom guys.

The hamb is absolutely free to all members but it cost Ryan to keep it running like a Swiss watch, the Alliance members know they are helping to keep the lights on and supporting Ryans vision.
    HRP

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

The HAMB is a big part of my day, thanks to everyone that actively posts, so much to pass along to the new or younger guys. Bob

7. chop job

chop job
    from Wisconsin
    1. WISCONSON HAMBERS

Brisket, sausage,poppers,beans all in the smoker in Austin Texas by my son what more could you ask for OH YES BEER. 20181122_113703.jpg

8. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Here here!!!
    Or is it
    Hear hear!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

bondojunkie and Just Gary like this.
  9. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow hambers. Hamb on :)

The37Kid, bondojunkie and Just Gary like this.
  10. Blues4U

Blues4U
    from So Cal

Thank you to Ryan and to all the moderators for all the work they do on this site and the rest of the Jalopy Journal world. It is all much appreciated by us all here.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow HAMBer's!