Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ford Model T / A side and rear window gaskets/rubber

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Munster Motors, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

ok guys im looking for information and pictures of how the back and rear side glass is installed on a 26 model t Tudor sedan....

any body got a line on the rubber for it?

2. steves29

steves29

Macs Antique Auto Parts

3. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

wonder are these roll up or stationery ?or can they be fixed in position for the rear sides..

got this thing with the glass out of it and not sure if i want the regulators or fixed in place glass..

any pics appreciated

4. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

nobody running glass in their sedans? hmmmm

5. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

I had the same problem getting responses to my model T door glass question a while back.

Contact Steve at Berts Model A Center in Denver CO, I am sure he can advise you, dont let the name fool you he does T stuff too...

6. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

cool thanks, i stuffed this thing over a buddy's garage the wifey dont know i got it yet...key word yet....so its not like i can just up and run over there to see what works and don't with out splaining my self, ya know what i mean

7. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

turns out rear sides are channeled to roll up and down...still may put fixed gasket in it so they just stay flush