Register now to get rid of these ads!

? for the jersey guys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 40streetrod, Dec 31, 2008.

1. 40streetrod

40streetrod
    from nj

back in the late 60 early 70 there was a white 33 coupe running around with Running Scared painted on the doors? anybody know of the car? is it still alive? any pictures?
    thanks
    wayne

2. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

I remember the car. He used to live in the Woodbridge area. Saw the car running around all the time...had a wicked big block in it...I think it may even have had aluminum heads on it.....VERY rare at the time for a street car!
    Later on, I worked at Exxon Research and Eng. in Linden. It happens that the guy that owned it worked there, too. Name is Jeff Waters. I think he moved out to the Clinton area, to keep working for Exxon, but he sold the car before I began working with him (1985 or so) I don't know where the car is now, though, and haven't worked for Exxon in 10 years, so I lost track of Jeff...he's probably retired from the comapny now.

3. 40streetrod

40streetrod
    from nj

33 Ply - 3 window right? Thanks for the info.