Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

For sale - vintage rare ET III Wheels

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Okiedoker, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Okiedoker

Okiedoker
    from Wisconsin

City: Waukesha

State: Wisconsin
    Price: 2000
    For sale is a very rare pair of two-piece ET III wheels.

These wheels were specifically made for racing in the 60's and gained popularity with gassers (such as the KS Pittman Willy's) as well as Altered's, Top Fuel and even early funny cars, as you could quickly and easily change tires at the track by taking apart the wheel.

The wheels measure 16 x 10 with 5 on 5 (Olds Pontiac) bolt pattern. The back spacing is 4 inches. It is very rare to find these with a bolt pattern that is not unilug.

While the wheels may look to be magnesium, they are actually aluminum. The wheels are in excellent shape and have been untouched since they came off a car 40+ years ago. There is one minor gouge (pictured), but it would not be visible with tires on and wouldn't be an issue since you must run tubes.

Buyer to pay shipping. The only trades considered will be for a pair of Palamedes 15 x7 magnesium wheels with 5 on 5 bolt pattern and some cash.

If I could fit 10 inch wheels under my car I would be running these as they are super cool. Don't miss your chance to own a true vintage rare wheel for your project. ET still does make these and charges $1,600 for the pair.

IMG_1537.JPG IMG_1538.JPG IMG_1539.JPG IMG_1540.JPG IMG_1541.JPG

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016