Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Snot Rocket

Snot Rocket

I never knew anything about the HAMB until two weeks ago when introduced by Rick Barakat. I know a bunch of rodders from the 1970s, so understand the language. Mostly. I won't be a bother, poser or pointless negative poster. If I can't add anything to the discussion, I won't try.

I like odd stuff and looks like I am going to get a face full of it here. I have a grille from a 36 Chrysler Royal that has been waiting for a project since 1976, and a jalopy might be just the ticket.

2. falconwagon62

falconwagon62

welcome..................

3. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Welcome from Oklahoma. Your 65 Goat looks great.

4. unkledaddy

unkledaddy

Along with some oddballs.

Welcome.

5. Snot Rocket

Snot Rocket

Thanks and thanks! I have family in OK.

I have had the GTO since 1971, when I was in high school. It has hosted a bevy of engines, the latest being a 454 BBC. It once had dreams of being a Thursday night racer, so I put in a 427 L88 and slicks, but never went any better than 12.96/113. It was a daily driver, after all. My son drives it mostly now, he has the time and inclination to put up with the noise and rattles in order to impress his friends.

6. Welcome from So. Cal.

7. Welcome from Qualicum Beach, B.C., I have a couple 65 GTO's too.

I was a car hauler, below is what we called a Snot Rocket, it is an Allied Systems cab over White (Will Hate IT for Ever). Lol

[​IMG]