Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG in austin texas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by clafour, Nov 11, 2007.

1. clafour

clafour

Just moved to Cedar Park, Tx. I'm new to the old school stuff but not new to the custom world... ive had plenty of projects but only one being my own (F**kin free loading friends)any how i was big in the mini truck seen, I know I know... but anyway im in position of a 1960 Belair on air ride now shes a turd (inline 6) but i still love her. but other than that its a pretty much a stock car (besides the primer spot and the s10 wheels)

But it will be sweet to have a place to actually ask for some advise when i get stuck...

2. Sounds good, Welcome from Corpus Christi!!!!!!! Now where are the pics ??

3. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Welcome man. I apologize in advance if I'm responsible for countless hours of addiction here. :D

4. Welcome aboard from Spicewooood, west of A-town. Make sure you check out the ArtShows & everything this joint has to offer. It is geniunely a great place. Enjoy.