Register now to get rid of these ads!

Florida Poor-Boy in a Coma by a person running a red light !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AHotRod, Dec 17, 2007.

1. 1939STREETROD

1939STREETROD

when my own son was killed by a speeding drunk driver, my life as i knew it ended - the family of myron has my depest sympayhy for what they are going through...very sad to hear this bad news...jb

2. LDNFAST

LDNFAST

you fellas are in our prayers up here man..sorry for your loss

3. movingviolation

movingviolation

My thoughts go out to the family. Truly a very sad loss.

Leon

4. malkintent

malkintent

5. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Sorry for your loss.
    Dave

6. Big Pauly

Big Pauly

I am so sorry to hear about this. RIP Myron. If there is anything the family or club brothers need, let us know.

7. Muttley

Muttley

Good, she deserves alot more than she will probably get. I drove a tow truck for a seven years and I've seen first hand the kind of damage one idiot on a cell phone can do. I have no sympathy for the stupid.

8. The world loses too many good souls to stupidity. I am sorry to hear about your loss. Be well and SHINE brightly.

9. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

Got a call from Myron's mother Joyce this morning...she said if we wanted to come down, we'd better come NOW! It's not looking good, he has ZERO brain activity, the onset of kidney failure, and now, his limbs are swelling...

They plan to disconnect the life support later today after my brother Tim, (Detroit poor boy's), and my youngest brother Eric, (a minister and church pastor), arrive later this evening...
    Myron's mom Joyce wasn't doing well herself anyways, after suffering a heart attack earlier this year,...when she got the call about Myron's accident, she suffered another one! She's doing better now, and is by her son's side.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and kind words and thoughts, I'm going to pass this on to the family, I know they will appreciate it all from Myron's other "familia"...

10. Blackie

Blackie

My heart is breaking for them... God Speed Myron.

11. Badfella

Badfella

I'm truly sorry for their loss.

12. atch

atch

To Myron’s family,

At times like this I’m always at a loss for words. I want to say something that will help you to feel better or be comforted but nothing seems to be adequate. I believe that the best consolation will come directly from our Lord who helps us through times like this, AND your memories that will last throughout your lifetime. So please accept my condolences and well wishes and know that I’ll keep you and Myron’s friends in my prayers.

13. ratster

ratster

i feel your pain my friend, your all in my thoughts and prayers.

14. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

I was so hoping for some good news. RIP brother, our prayers go out to you and your family.

15. ratster

ratster

this just hurts so much to hear he has passed.

RIP my HAMB brother

16. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Terrible news and deeply sadden...
    To the family & all the PoorBoys for fallen brother..My heart and support go out to you guys!...

17. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

another sad loss to the hot rod community and his own family..now my prayers got out to the ones left behind to deal with their loss.

18. haroldd1963

haroldd1963
    from Peru, IL

I was hoping, like all of you, for some good news on Myron. Sounds like that will not be.

God Speed Myron, & to his family my heartfelt sympathy.

19. bigken

bigken

WOW - how tragic. Folks, cover your asses out there.
    Prayer for the family are being sent, and received.

20. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

God Speed to him and the faimly

21. nailhead_brent

nailhead_brent

That is terrible news.

I am Truly sorry to hear that.

RIP HAMB Brother.

And Prayers are out to the family.

22. Hopefully he will have a speedy recovery. Send my best wishes to the family.

23. RIP Myron and my condolences to his family.

Don't know about Florida but in CA, it's "failure to yield" and the stupid ass that ran the red light gets off.

24. repoguy

repoguy

Rest in peace brother.

Condolences to the family.

I see this kind of shit every day. People justy blowing through red lights well after they've turned. The days of just going when the light turns green are long gone. People drive around like the rules don't apply to them or something. It's unbelievable.

25. Ben de la Vega

Ben de la Vega

Trully the saddest of news. At least he is in a much better place.

Blessing to all of his Friends & Family

Ben

26. 51 Leadsled

51 Leadsled
    from NC

Once again we never know what is in store for us. I will pray for his full recovery and for his family.

27. George G

George G

I was lucky. I only got broken ribs and pelvis from the bonehead that T boned me in August. Still walking with a limp.

28. humberto

humberto
    from michigan

I grew up with myron's little brother Carl, and have known myron for a long time. My prayer's are with him and his family! I just keep thinking about lazarus (John 11) and putting all my faith in God! Thanx Glenn and mrgasser for your work!

29. Wyle E Coyote

Wyle E Coyote

I want to thank everyone for the kind thoughts and prayers for Myron, his family and his friends, I can proudly include myself in that group. Reading this thread has helped lift some spirits and shown what a great community this is.

I have been so devastated since this happened and can't stop feeling sad for Jr. and his family. It has meant a lot to me to be able to be there, in some small way, to help Sr. through this terrible time. We are a tight group of friends so this has weighed heavily on everyone. I can only hope that Myron Jr. is out of pain and won't suffer any longer.

Thank you everyone for being here.

Rest in Peace Myron, your friends will miss you dearly.