Register now to get rid of these ads!

florida billetproof drags where to stay?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tetanusshop, Sep 21, 2010.

1. tetanusshop

tetanusshop

Hello there fellow hambers, This year will be my first time going to the billetproof drags and Gartlits place. Does anyone know where the hot rodders stay? I want to do both gainsville and lakeland but I want to stay with fellow rodders,also WHERES ARE THE PARTY going to be at on Sat night? Thanks in advance for the info,and hope to see you there.

Dave

2. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

Some of the Poor Boys will be staying here Saturday night:

Days Inn & Suites
    4502 N. Socrum Loop Road
    Lakeland, Florida 33809
    1-877-683-5095

3. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

4. str8 6 str8 edge

str8 6 str8 edge
    from Tampa

<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> This is gonna be a great weekend. The F-bombs auto club have put together some Saturday evening meet and greet entertainment. This is a Rats n Rods after-party as well as a Billetproof pre-party. If you're planning on hitting both events, Tampa is the half-way point between Ocala and Lakeland. It is about an hour or so south of the museum and a cruise down hwy 41 or interstate 75-275 is a straight shot.
    Located in historic Seminole Heights is Ella's Folk Art Cafe. It's Owned by a fellow HAMBer and is gonna make the perfect spot to kick back with your family and or car buddies. It is a restaurant/bar with an outdoor patio and is great for a low-key dinner or up-beet drinks with friends. They open at 5 pm and serve dinner till 11:00. At 10:30 things will loosen up a bit. We've got Big Jeff Special playing their brand of traditional country music. If you haven't heard these guys, you wont be disappointed. You might even recognize an infamous HAMBer on the upright bass.By the end of the night we should all be recharged and there should be plenty of scores to settle the next morning at the dragstrip.
    For those of you planning on staying in a hotel for the night, there a plenty in the area. I would recommend the Red Roof Inn on Hwy 301 and Interstate 4. A lot of you may know this as the Hotel across the street from the Florida State Fairgrounds. It's the host hotel for the Streetrod Nationals. It's about 10 minutes from Ella's.

Here are the appropriate links:
    http://www.ellasfolkartcafe.com/Site_2/Home.html
    http://bigjefspecial.com/BJS/BJS.html
    http://redroof.com/reservations/prop...aspx?pid=00092
    <!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> _______________

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010