Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration FLOP hood and TEC pin-stripes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by robber grin, Jun 29, 2016.

1. it's been so long but I never gave up on what I saw - so here it is finally
    Flop sectioned the 66 center detail for me, Tuttle shot everything, and Tyler laid down the lines

Attached Files:

2. Time to go and pick it up - bed's done

Attached Files:

lothiandon1940 and AHotRod like this.
  3. AHotRod

AHotRod

Those lines really are 'Spot-On' and complement the truck..... most excellent.
    God Bless.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. David Gersic

David Gersic
    from DeKalb, IL

5. Flop

Flop

Wow that looks good Bob !

6. Thanks guys - all the credit goes to the craftsmen that had their hands in it. First of all Flop in Pittsburgh for his amazing metal work, Greg Tuttle in Greensburg for the finish body work., and Tyler Elliot in Finleyville for laying down the lines.

I'm tickled

7. Nice truck..........looking good. Thumbs-up to all involved.:)

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  8. Thanks!

Forgive me but I forgot to mention the interior was stitched by Art Collins out in Delmont, PA.

Still ironing out the little nagging details, but I'm VERY happy to be done with it finally.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  9. It's the little things in life, like small pin stripe details below your back up lights (or tail pipes that don't hit) that make it all worthwhile.

Last night for the first time since this project began I could say it is finished.

We finally got the back pipes to clear the pan-hard bar and rear end by bending new pipes from just forward of the rear coils back.

It's so nice to drive and not have to hear a mistake (like a tail pipe banging off something) with every crack and crease in the road!

THE END!

Next up 48 International KB2 on a 89 Dakota short chassis...

IMG_0378.JPG IMG_0375.JPG IMG_0374.JPG IMG_0371.JPG

Just Gary likes this.