Register now to get rid of these ads!

Floor pans

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by O.Hove, Dec 26, 2009.

1. O.Hove

O.Hove
    Member Emeritus
    from S.D.

Has any one used floor pans,repair panels from
    Classic 2 Current Frabrication
    www.c2cfabrication.com
    They are in Detroit 313-534-2886 There prices seem low.
    If you have or know some one that has used them. Are they good or not?
    Hove

2. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

I just recently used them and have no complaints other than a small shipping charge that was not addressed after an e-mail but other than that the turn around was great and the parts seem to be of good quality.

3. FrozenMerc

FrozenMerc

Just ordered Rockers and Floor pans from them, they should be here on Thursday. I will let you know then what the quality looks like. So far the customer service has been really good.

4. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

They sell on eBay. They offer floor pans for late '30's Buick but their images of the parts, both on their eBay ads and on their web site, don't look anything like the floor in my Buick so I went through their feedback list and emailed all of the people who bought their Buick pans. I got mixed reviews from the people who replied. From what I could gather they weren't exactly like the original pans and needed some fabricating to make them fit. I figure if I had to do some modifications I might as well make my own. I talked to the owner over the phone and he said the Buick floors were a new product for them and they hadn't posted updated images but he didn't want to email me actual pictures of the pans.

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who buys from them to see how close to original they are. I still haven't gotten into the floors on my Buick yet so if they are good I still might buy some.

5. FrozenMerc

FrozenMerc

Got the floor pans and rockers today. The rockers look great, and should fit really well. The floor pans will need a little bit of massaging, but they will work fine too. I don't have any reason not to buy from them again.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  6. troylee

troylee

I just put a pair of floor pans in a Jeep from Them. Needed to be tweeked but worked OK.

7. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

Did the floor pans have all the correct ribs and other bends to match the originals?

If I buy pans I want them exact as the originals, if not I'd be better making my own.

8. troylee

troylee

I would make My own then. They were off a fuzz but close for what they were for. I just put them in a 2000 wrangler for one of My customers. I was a time saver. 60 bucks or my time and material.