Register now to get rid of these ads!

Flemming's Pumpkin Run pic post (56K, go rebuild your motor)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by synthsis, Nov 5, 2007.

1. synthsis

synthsis

It was a great day as always at the Pumpkin Run. I snapped just under 200 pics and here are some of the keepers.

Heather and John in the 56 Buick
    [​IMG]

Here's a couple of Johhnyboy(HAMBer):
    [​IMG]
    He stayed up for waaayyyy too long getting the motor swapped out on his shoebox to get it to the Run.
    About 15 minutes down the road he runs into a little trouble.
    [​IMG]
    Turned out to be nothing more than a loose battery cable.
    How many Deadbeater's does it take to reconnect a cable? Answer, too many.
    [​IMG]

Back on the road
    [​IMG]

Saw this Flatty powered bike running around all day
    [​IMG]

There was a tractor trailer setup as a museum for old outboard motors. I took a bunch of pics but here's two so you get the idea
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This AD truck is the end game of what I want mine to look like one day so I took a couple of it.
    ][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This boat was off to the side hooked up to a truck, I thought it was cool with the fins.
    [​IMG]

This is a shot of our little nook of the grounds this year. you can see a good portion of what we brought down.
    [​IMG]

These Crosley's make it every year
    [​IMG]

This was claimed to be the world's largest pinball game. It was more like Plinko but still cool none the less
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. synthsis

synthsis

GAHHHH. Flickr is driving me bonkers. bear with me while I fix the URLs.

3. synthsis

synthsis

There's always some interesting stuff there too, like an authentic saw mill that's still used to this day. They even make wood burned "dash plaques" out of the wood cuts for you if you want.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And every redneck's favorite sport: Riding Lawnmower Tractor PULL!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I took a couple dozen pictures in the junkyard section of the grounds. click on my Flickr to check them all out, there's some really cool stuff buried back there.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've been staring at this gem for three years. Maybe Harry will let me drag it out of there and bring it back to life. HA!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. synthsis

synthsis

This post is dedicated to two HAMBERs from South Jersey, Cuzin Brucie and Automotive Stud. Here's your 15 minutes of glory.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had to get the Macro out to get all the detail
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. synthsis

synthsis

And finally a couple of my friend Joe's Triumph.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    His headlight
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

Joe......great to have finally met you......nice pics all.....thanks for the poke......appreciate it......

Brucie

7. sojerscraper

sojerscraper

hey joe - thanks for the artsy shots of my bike. i got there a bit late so i had to drop all my shit & run around the whole place to see everything. good seeing you dude.

8. surfer1316

surfer1316

GOD DAMNIT! I knew I was gonna miss a good time. Oh well what are you gonne do? Distracted by a friend in need the night before. Broke her ankle at the bar, too her to the hospital, and was stuck with her til about 8 in the morning in the ER. Ended up coming home passing out til afternoon. HAHA I'll just have to live vicariousily through synthsis's pics

9. shpotty

shpotty
    from New Jersey

Synth,

Do you have any more pictures of that school bus colored '53 Pontiac?

10. sololobo

sololobo

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Thanx for a very interesting post , love the sawmill, boat motors, Crosleys, etc. It's fun to see some different stuff, lots of great rods and customs as well. Great to see the H.A.M.B. timing tag hanging out with such great company as Mojave and Muroc tags! Viva-La-Hamb!--Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>