Register now to get rid of these ads!

Flatcapper Hot roder?? Its possible....

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Mr. Creosote, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Mr. Creosote

Mr. Creosote

Greetings..

Before I post anymore I better get my intro in after getting off to a rocky start here. Sorry about that Fur Biscuit..... I've worked on cars since a teen. Tearing engines apart and patching them back together with only a tube of silicon and cutting gaskets from cerial boxes. Breaking them and fixing them. being po it was the no-buck way of transportation. Dragging $50 cars home and piecing one out of several. All pretty much self taught. Being the younger brother of Chili Phil I was corrupted at a very young age.. ;)
    I dont own a triditional hot rod. But I beleave my projects and style of building to be in the spirit of triditional hot rodders. I fell into british cars and currently own a 67 MGB. My goal with it is vintage racing... CSRG, HMSA, SCCA. etc. I'm the guy that drives the purest crazy at the shows. I have no problem improving.. modifying.. fabricating to get all the speed and handling I can out of the car. Going through the posts I have found a gold mine of knowledge on here that I can apply. More than I'v seen on the flatcapper message boards. And I hope to be able to contribute some of my knowledge on here occasionally. So if you can tolorate a flatcapper, teabagger wanabe here that would great.. Even Super.. I reside in the SF bay area, Cupertino to be exact and am always interested in local shows.

Cheers...

Mr. Creosote aka Dennis.......

p.s... Please excuse any spelling and grammer mistakes as I'm a product of the California public school systems.....

2. I'm glad you finally did your intro. It just shows that you had a good upbringing. Moms would be proud.

Phil