Register now to get rid of these ads!

Flat purple anyone?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustomline54, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Kustomline54

Kustomline54

Any of you guys driving around with flat, satin, semi-gloss or whatever is you they call it in a dark purple? im interested in that shade and would love to get some ideas. Lets see those pics!:)

Thanks!

2. yamadafacka

yamadafacka

3. McPhail's Chev was suede purple on the bottom at one time..... I believe Myers painted it.

Attached Files:

4. Be careful what shade you use, there was a guy around here with a flat purple Plymouth and it looked like he used what was left over from a 'streetrod', the exapmles above are 'good ones', I would go a semi or flat metalic rather than a semi/flat base type colour. Also think about what colours are going with it, whites and stuff are good, but as soon as you put like a red or yellow with it..........dog shit, unless you sport a mullet and tight jeans :)
    My 2c!

5. Kustomline54

Kustomline54

Haha you dont have to worry about that. I wanted to go with a dark shade of "flat" purple with a gloss black top (maybe) along with some gloss black wheels and spider caps. Been surfing the web but having trouble finding the right shade.
    hpefully i can find the right shade here.
    tHANKS GUYS!:)

6. And what's wrong with a mullet and tight jeans? Just askin' :)

7. 34Chrysler

34Chrysler

no mullet here (hair dun fell out), but I likes me some tight jeans