Register now to get rid of these ads!

first time on the hamb.. pic's of chopped 40 pickup

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Crafty B, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Crafty B

Crafty B

[​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG]Hi everyone first timer on the hamb
    Ive been goofin with cars since I was a little guy,I did my first old school ride this summer ,64 ford pickup and now Im hooked on the flat paint,wide white program.I went to the pile up a couple weeks ago with the truck and and had a blast.Ive been working on a 40 ford pickup and that show kinda kicked the 40 into overdrive,I got a 2 carb fenten intake today and it looks sweet the carbs should stick through the hood a couple of inchs.running wide 5's on a old franklin quicky,still a little more fab to do but it's coming along pretty good

Crafty B

2. Nik

Nik

Welcome CraftyB. The 64 looks great and I like where you're heading on the 40. Keep us updated with progress pics.

Nik

3. k9racer

k9racer

Welcome.. I like the way you used the spring mount/ bracket to secure the fuel tank. I also noticed the fabrication on the headlight stands very nice. Those old circle track rear ends are now getting easy to find and reasonably priced.. The last one I used I almost never found a stock carrier with unmodified spiders. What are the plans for the 53 54 chevy/ pontiac {hard to tell in your photo} station wagon ?? Watch out for the GMB on this board..Welcome again Bobby..

4. Crafty B

Crafty B

thanks for noticeing the fab work,the pontiac is a tin woody,I started it about a year ago and it kinda stalled a bit,500 caddy, turbo 400 camaro clip ,4 wheel disc's ,going to paint this winter it's off white with the wood grain... what's GMB? Thanks Kirk

5. k9racer

k9racer

The M stands for Michigan.. Nice bunch of folks. If you hang around the board you will see of their exploits..