Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects First Ride this Summer

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by porkchop4464, Jul 19, 2020.

1. porkchop4464

porkchop4464

Had a boatload of house projects that needed to get done first this summer and then took the family to Hersey Hotel and Park for a week (half full hotel, half-full park by law, no lines b/c of COVID) Awesome (COVID not awesome)!

Anyways, finally got to swapping the manifold out and accepting the single four-barrel and damn does she scoot. I forgot how fun it was to drive this damn thing.

American as apple pie: 350, Edelbrock manifold, Holley Four Barrel, 5 Speed Manuel, 9 inch Ford rear with locked spool (488s).

I know I will catch hell for it, but I have been building this thing for ten years and I am bored of it. I put the hundred down to buy a Bronco and I am seriously thinking of taking the cash after selling it and splitting it even... dumping half into the Bronco but keeping the other as a little builder's money to start a new project. There are times when you need to realize the thrill is still there when I drive it, but I am chomping at the bit for a new build.

The Pork

Drive vid
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UaBXT95bsANNK0XJb_UFyKy1dXCkQISb/view?usp=sharing

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020