Register now to get rid of these ads!

First ride of the year

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nobodys Hero, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Nobodys Hero

Nobodys Hero
    from New Jersey

For us in the northeast, the winters can be pretty long but very productive for hot rod building. Today was almost 65 and was my first chance to take my coupe out for the season. She started right up and ran great. Excited for the summer months ahead, and some good Hot Rod events!!!

Attached Files:

• 150a.jpg
      150a.jpg
      File size:
      57.9 KB
      Views:
  2. modelacitizen

modelacitizen

That's too cool! I'm so excited about this spring/summer. I'll be driving my coupe for the first time EVER in about 2 months. Maybe I'll see you at some shows!

3. lorodz

lorodz

thats great
    i wanted to finish up the 56 today ..but had a big problem on my way to work my dodges transfer case snapped in my truck and i was stuck for 2 hours waitng for a tow on i495 so now that puts me back another week till my truck is fixed ...st pattys is lucky for me....

4. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Today is the nicest day of the year so far. Temps in the 50's and clear skies. Reality................St. Pat's day forcast............20's-30's, freezing rain, wind. Ahhhh, the joys of living in Michigan. Today is one of those "teaser" days we get every spring just to be dumped on within 24-48 hours.:mad:

Frank

5. MaxCadillax

MaxCadillax

color me jealous...last week here in Mass. was awesome! but... the 62 caddy didn't get any miles put on it, havin spark trouble, didn't have time to fix. Hope to get to it mid week, if the rain STOPS!

6. BEAR

BEAR

i got to take my olds out last week for a 60 mile drive to chp it drove great cant wait for summer