Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. linear59look

linear59look

My name is Mike and I’ve been a lurker here for about a decade. I am a diehard GM guy. Specifically Olds, with a lesser focus on caddy. I’m here mostly for engine technical info as there are some decent olds rocket based posts here. Also just for other peoples builds. My current project is a 59 Dynamic 88, that I’ve had for nearly 20 years. I also have a couple of non H.A.M.B. vehicles. Specifically a 67 cutlass convertible which is a long term project and a 65 DeVille convertible which is my daily(April-Nov) I may start a build thread for the 59, but it’s more of a stock restoration on a non-popular car so I’ll save you the boredom. As far as work, I’m a hospital based podiatrist and I live in the Cleveland Ohio area. The main reason I decided to finally post now is that I just bought an old Manzel engine stand(not interested in selling it) that I had some questions about, I’ll start a post later.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

2. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Welcome from Indiana and nice to see a proper post with no mention of the usual OT stuff! Refreshing:) Good luck on the projects. Regards, Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

linear59look likes this.