Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs First Annual Show N Shine Rod N Custom Car Show 8/6/2011 San Mateo, Ca

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RCPromotions, Jul 7, 2011.

1. RCPromotions

RCPromotions

Bay Area RC Promotions presents the first Annual Show N Shine Rod N Custom Carshow.

This event will include a Car Show & Swap Meet, Live Entertainment, Street Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars, Tricked Out Trucks, Sports Cars, Suede Kustoms, Suede Rods, we will also have a 50 / 50 raffle and awards.

This is a family event and the cost is $8 dollars, kids under 12 are free.

Where
    San Mateo County Event Center 1346 Saratoga Drive, San Mateo, CA 94403
    Time 10am to 5pm

Do not miss out on this fun filled event.

If you would like to include your car, have a booth or list your car for sale you can go to http://shownshinerodncustom.com to print out the registration form.

Car show entry fee $25 per car and admits 2 people
    Swap Meet 20x20 space $25
    Cars For Sale $15

Come join us for the fun and memories

Bay Area RC Promotions

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  2. thebestchrome

thebestchrome

3. 59FordGirl

59FordGirl
    from Oakland

Hey I like that band! What's the roll call for this event, who's planning on coming?

There was some cars out at the San Mateo Event Center food truck event in July, representing for this show - cool to have car shows in San Mateo! if this becomes a regular thing I don't need to drive to Pleasanton anymore!!...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This Ranchero makes me jealous...mine will look like that one day when I have a garage...