Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Finding our 4 door 52' chevy styleline deluxe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Louie's private parts, Jul 24, 2018.

1. So one day i was on the inter web i came across a 52 for a good price. We drove to look at it and were amazed at how complete the car was. We put half down and came back the following weekend. When we were down there it was raining and the main road for santa cruz was closed off due to a mudslide that closed off one side of the road. The car was way up on the hills and it was a crazy one way road that was falling apart. When we went to pick it up it was a nice day but the main road way divided in two so both lanes can be open. we had to park the trailer all the way down the driveway. Long story short we had to push it down the driveway and i had one shot to make it on the trailer. So they pushed me and the whole way down i was shitting bricks because i lied to the guy and my wife about having done this many time, which it was my first time. I got lucky and made it half way on the trailer and didnt to have to do much to get it all the way on there. Leaving santa cruz i had not that much space between me and the on coming car. Only thing dividing us from the oncoming cars were tall orange cones that i would tap with the trailer here and there. Here are some pics of that day and how the car looks now.

Attached Files:

spurgeonforge and chryslerfan55 like this.