Register now to get rid of these ads!

Finally an introduction

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by fabianvaldez, Jul 5, 2008.

1. fabianvaldez

fabianvaldez

Hi you guys, alot of you know me. But alot of you don't. My Name is Fabian Valdez, I own "Vintage Hammer Garage". I have been around this circle for a bit. I build traditional hot rods and kustoms. I'm in the immortals car club and I also belong to the "Bean Bandits" racing team. I figured it was about time I stepped up. Glad to be here.

2. SrAzul

SrAzul

Hey fabian. My name is Jorge and I live over the hill from you in Moreno Valley. I work on lots of cars all the time. Maybe I will drop by and say Qvo

3. Welcome Fabian. Glad to see ya here.

4. PASTDUEBILL

PASTDUEBILL

If you are the one with the 50 chevy, hats off to you. Thats the nicest postwar custom I have ever seen. You get it.

5. fabianvaldez

fabianvaldez

Yeah, Sr Azul. give me buzz when ever you want to stop by. (714) 222-7575.
    Thanks "pastduebill" yeah, thats my chevy. I've been planning a resurrection, but I have some changes to make to it before I do. When you work on other peoples projects it seems yours always gets pushed back!!!