Register now to get rid of these ads!

Finally an intro

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by THEKID49, Dec 28, 2005.

1. THEKID49

THEKID49

Hey my name is Mike. I've been looking around her for a while now and I figured it was time for an intro. I've been around cars my whole life. With a dad as a bodyman and an uncle as a mechanic I had no choice but to get involved. I bought my first car at 13 ( a '59 Anglia ). I work in a welding shop and do some bodywork on the side in my garage. I started pinstriping back in February and took to it pretty quick. My current project is a '49 Hudson. I'm putting a 308 with a muncie 4-speed in it. The 308 has the 7X package and should run pretty damn good. Well it's good to meet all of you.

Attached Files:

2. THEKID49

THEKID49

Here are some striping pics

Attached Files:

3. AHotRod

AHotRod

Welcome to the HAMB Mike !

You have some good talent ......

4. Baldies

Baldies

Are you "The Kid" formerly of MN? If not, what a coincidence. Your dad a body man and artist, you a good chopper.

5. HEY NEWBY....Did you notice that The intro,(Which you have failed to do)is a 10 year old thread????DUHHHHHHHHHH

6. Baldies

Baldies

I wondered if he were someone I had met years ago. Some forums give a person an alert when a new post is made in one of their threads. I know you are quick to critisize as I have seen a few of your posts, but I did not think you would be reading a thread that is 10 years old. I guess this is one rock I shouldn't have looked under.