Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

FIBERGLASS FORD RPU (PROJECT)

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by COCONUTS, Feb 14, 2019.

1. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

City: LIVELY

State: Virginia
    Price: $3,500.00
    I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A FIBERGLASS REPRESENTION OF A 1927 FORD RPU. NAME OF MANUFACTURE UNKNOWN. DO HAVE DOORS. FRAME IS HOMEMADE ON A JIG AND CONSISTS OF A 1933 PLYMOUTH FRONT AXLE, RESTING ON A NEW SPEEDWAY SPRING, STAINLESS STEEL HAIRPINS UP FRONT AND REGULAR HAIRPINS IN THE REAR. REAR AXLE IS A FORD 8 INCH SET UP WITH COILS. HAVE COILS AND FRAME MOUNTS. STEERING BRACKET SET UP FOR A MUSTANG BOX. SBC AND AUTO. RESTING ON U-MOUNTS WELDED TO FRAME. THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD START. ENGINE DOES TURN OVER BY HAND. REAR AXLE NOT MOUNTED AS OF YET AND FRONT END FRAME IS SET UP FOR A TRACK NOSE. THANKS FOR LOOKING 27 RPU 3.jpg 27 RPU 1.jpg

bob b. likes this.
  2. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

BTT---This would be a good start for someone. At least I got my garage cleaned up.

3. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

I think this will be the last ad for this in its current condition. You guys really don't like fiberglass, but that's OK. Thanks to the 300 folks or so, who did review the ad.

bob b. likes this.