Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fayetteville NC (or close to) commercial address needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldskoolflyer13, Jan 15, 2011.

1. oldskoolflyer13

oldskoolflyer13

Any HAMB'ers near Fayetteville NC that can let me use a commercial address for a frame delivery? Unfortunately I dont have a commercial address for delivery ....can be at location waiting on delivery day ...not looking for a place to store it...just a address and possibly a hand if I cant muster up anyone that day. BUT MOST IMPORTANT PART IS HAVING A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. bob myers

bob myers

old,
    Look in the Fayetteville phone book for Bob Marlow Motorcycles. Call him and tell him I shared his name with you, what you want to do, i.e., use his address for delivery and that Bob Myers from South Dakota sent you.....I can`t promise, but I believe he can help. Good luck, bob myers

3. oldskoolflyer13

oldskoolflyer13

Ive bought a couple items from him in the past. I'll give him a call Tuesday when he opens..or drop by his shop. Appreciate the response. The hot rod community around here is kinda thin....or I would approach a rod shop directly

4. oldskoolflyer13

oldskoolflyer13

Just dawned on me that ...maybe..just maybe I should have posted this in the wanted section. If I should change this, just let me know.