Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fauxtina paint job on a 63 Tbird

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ace'sSpeedshop, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abomb

Abomb

Well, that paint job certainly does provoke a reaction from people...good and bad.

I find it interesting that it creates anger in some people, it's just an old car, and it's owner obviously enjoys it being painted just the way it is....isn't that enough ?

Maybe some of you guys need to get out of the house more, or something, maybe just away from the HAMB a little bit, because I really can't see where someone having a little fun, painting an old T bird to resemble an old stock car is trampling on YOUR GOLDEN ERA...

2. Nobody's angry, Scott. It's how we talk in the garage. Nobody should be hurt from kicking opinions around. I'm 67. Guys my age are somewhat blunt. It's OK with me if we don't agree. Don't get your feelings hurt. It's just a bunch of buddies, BSing, teasing and having good natured fun. Don't run away from the thread. Take the comments with a grain of salt and realize, it's an exchange of ideas. Not war. In the end, we're all car guys.

Phil

3. powrshftr

powrshftr

The only thing I have the slightest bit of fear of Phil,is pissing off the Mods by chirping back and forth.We're all big boys here,and if "car guys" from your neighborhood are the same as the guys I grew up around,then there is a TON of shit-talking' going on in the garage at ALL times!:)
    Glad to see we are all on the same page about something!:)

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I can't wait for September 1.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.