Register now to get rid of these ads!

Famous '32's omission

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bdamfino, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Bdamfino

Bdamfino
    from Hamlet, NC

I've been checking out the list of 75 favorite Deuce's, and I want to put in my 2 cents on Keith Bush's Cad powered '32 sedan, made all the Andy's Picnics back in the day. I think it was featured in Hot Rod November 1970. I know this was posted earlier, but any other blatant omissions from the Deuce files?

2. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

An odd one that stirred a lot of interest and helped keep the notion of hot rodding alive in the age of power windows and gigantic billet windshield wiper blades:
    The Eastwood/Barakat '32 sedan, an extremely fast and short-lived racecar built from leftovers...after it was destroyed in action, the chassis went under a roadster body, and went on to better a Jag suspended deuce in a magazine suspension test...

3. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

Mr. Lancaster.........it is on the list ... :)

In between the Neal East 5 window and the Vic Edelbrock roadster.....

A 32 that would be on my 75 list would be Hank Negley's 32 hiboy roadster. Had ink in it's day and was well known as a fast street car and a good car at the flats.......Black, smooth and clean as a pin.....classic IMHO.....:D

4. jello

jello
    from boise Id

every town in America from 1950-1970 had a 32 Ford that belongs on that list. The list is like the MTV awards, people giving their friends pats on the back.
    the list is stupid.