Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Fabulous Opportunity (60's Cackle car)

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Beep, Oct 23, 2015.

1. City: Highland Village (North of Dallas)

State: TEXAS!
    Price: Lets talk
    Fabulous opportunity for someone thinking about getting into the very popular and fun cackle car business. Nothing quite like it. To have and to start your very own nitro burning cackle car in front of hundreds, if not thousands, of your friends and spectators.

FOR SALE: AA/Fuel Competition Coupe "The Gizzle Hopper". 1961 AHRA class champion and 1962 runner up. It is a AA/Fuel Competition Coupe raced back in the 60's. Talk about rare and unique? First of all, there are only maybe three or four AA/F Comp Coupes on the nostalgia circuit out of hundreds and hundreds of dragsters. Second of all, it is "THE ONLY" remaining nitro car, dragster or Comp Coupe, running a MEL True Wedge engine. By true wedge I mean no combustion chamber in the head. It's all in the block. Only the MEL engines (Mercury-Edsel-Lincoln) and the 348-409 Chevys were built this way. Torque monsters of the first order. For complete details and 100's of pictures, contact me.

For insurance purposes, I just had the car professionally appraised and valuated by a well known appraisal company in Arizona. Their appraisal valued the car at $65,000.00 as it sits. I am not looking for $65,000 for it. If you are interested in getting in on the ground floor with an event ready car (no waiting, building, etc) now is your chance. Price is negotiable based on your needs and your plans for the car. Serious inquiries only please.

As a bonus, if desired, I will attend the first few events the owner takes the car to in an effort to train and educate the owner on all the who, what when and how's.

I want to sell the entire operation, ready to go and this includes the trailer, all starter components, extra nitro etc. Hook up to it and go cackling.

Contact me at 281-687-1071 or [email protected]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015