Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ex-Lurker

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Wiggo, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Wiggo

Wiggo

OK, so I decided to stop hiding under the table and reading posts over other people's shoulders...

I'm UK based, and trying to make something useful out of a 1941 Dodge Kingsway (the Canadian built Dodge D20, that's really a Plymouth P11 with some odd badges and trim). Some people call them Plodges, in my case, having looked at the electrics and what has been done to the suspension in places, it's definitely a Bodge D20.

2. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome, Wiggo.
    Lol, I like your screen name.
    Dodge Kingsway. That's new to me.
    Will be interesting to see what you do with it. Coupe or sedan?
    Anyway, glad you decided to come out from under the table...lol. Wondered what was rustling around down there.

3. Wiggo

Wiggo

Four door sedan.
    [​IMG]
    It's had a bit of work done already:
    [​IMG]
    It has a SBC and TH350 (badly fitted). Right now I'm converting back to a column shift so I can delete the horrible 1980's seats and go back to a bench. I grabbed the interior from a 1966 Daimler V8, and it should fit without too much work:
    [​IMG]
    Also working on getting the stance right, which means new front wheels/tyres and some suspension work...

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  4. Welcome from the Highlands Wiggo.
    Charlie.

5. Wiggo

Wiggo

Hi Charlie! I think I've seen you on Rods'n'Sods, right?

Getting closer to getting this thing looking right...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  6. Yes mate. Been there since the beginning. Cool Bodge;)