Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods ex HAMB Model A?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by papajohn, Mar 24, 2016.

1. papajohn

papajohn

Was this for sale on the HAMB last year?

Anyone know any thing about it, or who built it? Has a red ram hemi with a glide. Screenshot_2016-03-24-21-57-57.png

2. Deb is right it is beautiful. I don't remember it and I'm building one and tend to keep that in my brain. There are a few model a threads you can check out.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  3. Hot Rod Cowboy

Hot Rod Cowboy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yes, 100% positive that car was listed in the classifieds here on the HAMB last year. I looked at the ad a bunch of times and was pretty tempted. I don't have any more info on it other than I'm pretty sure it was for sale out of Indiana, or at least close by. My wife has family there and I remember thinking we should go see them and look at the car. I see it was/is for sale again recently by its new owner.

4. Hot Rod Cowboy

Hot Rod Cowboy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Also, if I remember correctly, I checked out the HAMBer's profile when it was listed for sale on here and don't recall finding a build thread or much other info about the car.

Best of luck. You might want to change the title to include '31, red ram hemi, from IN, etc.