Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ever "earned" a nickname?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RileyRacing, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donut29

donut29
    from canton MI

They call me Donut thanks to WRIF radio here in detroit back in 93-94 there was a TV commercial that had a fat guy that danced around that was named joey bag of donuts and I had that dance down and I was a little chubby back then so all my friends started to call me joey bag of donuts and after a couple years it just became Donut which is fine with me but it dose suck when you get pulled over by the fuzz and they asked me if my alias is Donut which is kind of funny also kind of funny when people ask me my real name and they known me for years

Tom (Donut)

2. My last name is Domke, so I was Donkey (E-haw, E-haw, you jackass!) in grade school in MI.
    My mom called me "Bird" for reasons she never really explained.
    I was a kid in the 70's and my dad had an Edsel so I was the Edsel Kid
    In high school I was "The Dork"
    After high school I was "Big Dorky White Guy" which turned into "Big German Stud Guy" after a trip to Cancun and a pair of topless German college girls came walking up to me from the beach speaking German to me as if they knew me, I just stood there.
    I still answer to Weasel, from the guys I used to ride bikes with
    I'm Big Mike to some now
    But I'll always turn back into "The Dork" if I've had a few.

3. Lucky77

Lucky77

I work a twelve hour swing shift. Its three days on three off. After my third night the guy who relieves me in the morning walked in to see the machine we run down for the third day in a row. Not my fault, just mechanical failure right at shift change. This guy is a big goofy sonofabitch, like 6'6" and he's just standing there shaking his head. "Fuckin' Sheeeehannnnn" is all he can muster (My last name is Sheehan) So my nick name with that shift is FS. Unfortunately I'm on that shift half the time when I work straight nights while I'm going to school.

4. '51Plymouth

'51Plymouth
    from York, PA

In my hometown I'm known as "Jack Bastard" because, well, I'm kind of a bastard...even total strangers recognized me and knew me by this name--best was I ordered a beer with my folks while we were out for dinner (mom's b-day). Waiter carded me, I didn't have i.d.--he looks closer, "Hey, you're Jack Bastard, aren't you?" Obviously, not the proudest moment my mother has of her son...but I did get served.
    A friend of mine has the nickname "Nemo" because he sank a brand-new GMC Cyclone in the Chesapeake bay one rainy night some years back...it wasn't his car, either...
    In my kitchen, almost everyone has a nickname, usually semi-racist or derogatory in some way. The older black guy is Moses, the Hispanic/Jewish guy is Juan Cholmes, the Italian guy is Dago...the list goes on and on...the best is a kid who works part-time, he's always a little unkempt, like an out of focus picture...his nickname is "blurry".

5. The Hop Walla

The Hop Walla
    from Dallas

My buds called me Electric Dave in college. My nephews may be reading this so I won't tell you why. Let me just say that it had nothing to do with electricity.

6. Yeah Just lately some dudes have been calling me THE DIESEL LOVER !!! Man I can't imagine were that shit came from>>>>.

7. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

I earned the name speedshift probably 35 years ago. I guess I always loved to slam and bang gears and still haven't had enough of it

8. crashfarmer

crashfarmer
    from Iowa

When I was in high school I flattened the pointy nose on my parent's 69 Olds 98 on the back of a 68 Chevy Wagon one Friday night. Two weeks later I had a little altercation with a culvert in my dad's 1970 F250 4X4 pickup. After that I was known as Crash in high school.

9. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

I used to be LFF - Loud Fat Fuck

Lately I've been called the asshole thread closer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.