Register now to get rid of these ads!

"Email subject to a friend" function

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Deyomatic, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

Is there a way to enable the email function that the old board had?

2. ESnacky6

ESnacky6

I believe there are two options you can do now...just as you would for any other website and/or webpage...

While viewing the page you want to send, up on your browsers toolbar, click on File, then scroll to Send, then either choose Page by Email, or Link by Email and it should start up your Email program...send away..!!

Or...

Up on your toolbar Right-click the address in the Address box, and click Copy, then go to your Email program and in the main area you would write in, Right-click and click Paste...there's your link..!! Send away..!!

I hope this helps you out..!!

3. At the bottom of each post,right below your signiture,you will see 4 small icons.The one on the right is the e-mail button.Just click and follow the prompts,works great.

4. ESnacky6

ESnacky6

ummm...err...uhhh...or you can do that too..!! Thanks Unkl Ian..!! I'm still learning the 'new' HAMB as well...never checked those little suckers... Thanks..!!

5. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

Wow, I never even noticed that, thanks.