Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Eelco...Don't do it!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mullskull, May 10, 2011.

1. alchemy

alchemy

Once again, no! Don't go with Vintage Speed in Florida. Do a search for him as well, and you'll no doubt hear lots of bads opinions.

2. SIX_94Y

SIX_94Y
    from Australia

Have used vintage speed a few times only problem is his air cleaners 4-5 years ago were made with love and the new ones I received the other day look like they were made in china with minimal care and pride! Other than that They bent over backwards to get the bits to me. I am in australia and I traditionally leave things till last minute! Just my 2 cents!

3. Rolling Dice

Rolling Dice
    from Sweden

i ordered a fuel rail 12 of December and after a couple of weeks i tried to contact eelco whit e mail and phone but no answer. then i found this discusion so i placed a Pay pal claim. i got this answer. Close your dispute if not we will refund you and add you to our not to sell list !! I just think its sad.

4. blackrat40

blackrat40
    Member Emeritus

It's not "Your Father's EELCO"!
    You can't depend on communications from them
    "SNAKECO" is a better name.
    What a shame what they have turned into.
    I still have some of the original "foot print" decals from the 60's on my cabinet.
    They were very respectable and reliable back in the day.