Register now to get rid of these ads!

ED ROTH'S Truck FOUND

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Austinrod, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

There's a lot of us out here that are big Roth fans. The pictures of the truck that are posted do leave room to question the authenticity . Those that have actually seen it have no doubt apparently, but they are unwilling to share why they are so sure this is Roth's truck.
    So if a bunch of folks are in doubt, Kahn or Shuten could probably clear this up. But they choose not to. Their choice. But they then shouldn't be surprised or pissed about the doubters.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  2. verde742

verde742

3. jeta12

jeta12

I like a Massage board!

falcongeorge likes this.
  4. although Dave has a invested interest in convincing the masses it is the truck, you gotta know his reputation and if he says he has the truck, its the truck. With his wordthe photos and evidence, gotta say it is what it is.
    you would think it would benefit him in the long run monetarily to show there is no doubt to its authenticity. This is a huge huge forum, crazy to alienate so many potential future buyers.

37coupeute likes this.
  5. Ratatouille

Ratatouille
    from France

Hello Guys, here in France, we have a lot of "oeuvre d'art", famous painters, well you know, our historical art heritage is famous.

There is a lot of fake, and sometimes, it's better to look closely the framing to see if the paint is real....

I don't wanna cause trouble to anybody, or be the buziness public ennemy.......BUT!!!!!!

Everybody here are fighting to know if this is the real roth truck.....well, ask you the good question....what is the real thing to think that......the grill...and the illusion work on everybody....but sorry guys, FOR ME this is not the real roth artwork.....

On the original Roth paint, the first flame on the right is shorter that the second......is the reverse on the "other". Look closely, and play 7 mistakes game!

If you see the same artwork grill, i think you are the painter ;-)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  6. Pete

Pete

Why is it that every single thread these days gets blown out of proportion and railroaded by the same damp people. This is why there are so few cool build threads and shit loads of crappy conversational threads that are chewing up valuable band width!

Everybodies a goddam critic and a self proclaimed detective..... Can we please get back to building cars! After all that's what this place is for.

7. Austinrod

Austinrod
    from Austin

I agree lets get back on track

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

117harv likes this.
  8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

steinauge and Jimmy B like this.
Thread Status: