Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Econoline Madness Who's got one?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kornfedlifer, Apr 25, 2007.

1. hoyden

hoyden
    from Chicago

here ya go - actually, come to think of it, those are the wheels (or close to it) that are on my van now! lol!):

[​IMG]

2. guiseart

guiseart

..here's mine, shot this evening, leaned some "free" Cragar(ish) wheels I came across to see if I liked it better than the steelies that she's sportin now... I think I do...

[​IMG]

...and the plan for the summer....

[​IMG]

3. Nocturnal

Nocturnal
    from CO

Yeah, what he said.

4. Hellfish

Hellfish

5. seventeenseconds

seventeenseconds

Just picked up this beauty in Nevada, these vans are awesome. It has a 300" six and a 3 speed.
    We're planning on air-bags, supremes, and a crazy flake/panel paint paintjob, it's our new car show vending van.
    [​IMG]

6. erock805

erock805

I have always loved these little trucks as well...yet I find myself wanting at least a hoped up 200...no flippin power...

oh and a little ac would be awesome...

Attached Files:

7. Hellfish

Hellfish

like this?

Item number: 320121623500

[​IMG]

8. 53burb

53burb

Hellfish. Your pm box is full!!!!! I thought you wanted more pics of edog' econoline. That is why I sent you his site to get a hold of him. KNUX!

9. Landmule

Landmule
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I love those things. I have never been able to figure out if I like the pickups, the window vans or the panel vans - they're all cool. It's surprising how many are still around after all these years. My dad had one in the early 70's and I've never recovered. The pickup's look like those old mini Tonka trucks from "the day". All I need is another project right now...

10. devinshaw

devinshaw

I love the trucks but man a extended cab would be the shit, probably wouldn't be too hard to pull off. I would love to see a slammed 60's style extended cab. Maybe that should be my next project when if I finish all my other crap.

11. drhotrodmd

drhotrodmd

My buddys '63 with a blown 427 and 4 speed in the bed.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JbS-rfNKCmc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JbS-rfNKCmc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qghRk0xrEuE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qghRk0xrEuE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTjk6i5EdYo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTjk6i5EdYo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

12. scottie

scottie

my truck finally hits the road

[​IMG]

scottie

13. 52lomofo

52lomofo

where would i get a windsheild for a 61-65 panel van?? please email me thanks mike:)

14. JamesG

JamesG

Our car clubs........lol

[​IMG]

droppedstepside likes this.
  15. Mine now...

[​IMG]

and sometime in the very distant future...

[​IMG]

16. Hellfish

Hellfish

junkyard... if you're lucky. YOu could also try Bob's Classic Auto Glass. He's a HAMBer

FYI, all 61-67 Econoline windshields and doors are the same. rear and side doors are interchangeable, too (depending if you like glass or not)

17. The Blurr

The Blurr

I have a soft spot for the econolines..... it happens to be in my head but I think the vans are where its at. Your a lucky dog for finding so cheap. I have been looking but have no luck yet.:D

18. BadMonkeyMW

BadMonkeyMW

Here's mine, '64 5 window pickup. Bought it last fall and looking to make a serious project out of it this fall once the bike business slows down a little.
    [​IMG]

19. If anyone's interested, I know a guy in lovely Oxnard that's got 2 Econos he wants to sell. One's a 62 panel with window doors and kind of rough, the other's a 65 panel and looked good, except for the graffiti. I think he told me $1300 for both; you could probably get them for less.

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u31/sgtlethargic/Econos/

Thanks,
    Kurt

20. I wish I could post a pic of it in its current resting place. It looks so peacefull;) .

21. Mr T body

Mr T body
    Alliance Vendor
    from BHC AZ

and you might want to stay off the sidewalks too! Coming soon... my 16 year old and his Econoline gasser (kind of)
    [​IMG]

22. early_hemi_fan,
    super calla fragil listic! That is so haut!

23. Ghastly

Ghastly
    from DETROIT,MI

Jeff Shea of the Deadbeats in Detroit has a pretty bad ass one. All flat black traditional flames and stipping all over it. Maybe someone has a pic of it.

24. Burny

Burny

I love these things...Don't have one, but this is wht I'd do...

Attached Files:

25. Muttley

Muttley

Just picked this one up Monday, today I mounted the wheels/tires. Plans call for a little body/paint work, black diamond tuck seats/headliner and maybe a small block.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh yeah, that rear bumper is coming off verrrrry soon.

26. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Hey Mike don't take the rear bumper off or it will fall foreward.

27. 55 f350

55 f350

early hemi fan , all igotta say is ooooofu-- . i love it !

28. Muttley

Muttley

HAHAHA............no kidding. It's probably going to be a three man job just to take it off. I'm expecting a good chunk of change at the scrap yard for it.

29. vettes2

vettes2
    from OKC, OK

Got Econoline?

Attached Files:

30. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

I don't have one but I want one that looks like this!

Attached Files: