Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Eat this haters

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hrm2k, Aug 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fordors

Fordors

There will be no newsstand sales of TRJ. I imagine that is because of fees for distribution and then what happens to unsold magazines? Tossed out they are lost forever, returned they may be damaged and unsuitable for sale.

2. Helge71

Helge71
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

So far nothing arrived in Germany...still hoping (and looking very much forward) to receive #85 (and maybe even #84) over here...

3. verde742

verde742

I have lots of back issues for sale ,
    for original price plus shipping

4. Church Key

Church Key

I just bought issue #85 from Autobooks, with shipping it gets pricey. Any word on when Rodders Journal will start taking subscriptions orders? I always bought them from Barnes & Nobel, but that option is gone.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
  5. Sean Smith

Sean Smith

About time he actually sent out the goods people have paid for!

Woogeroo, A32Flathead and Blue One like this.
  6. ...All this kind of comment is going to accomplish is getting this thread closed like all of the others. It's all been said before....hundreds of times.

LOU WELLS, Thor1, 427 sleeper and 2 others like this.
  7. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Really surprised this thread is still alive. Every other Rodders Journal thread so far has been closed.

I’m happy for the guys who have their issues.
    My only wish is that I was one of them sitting here reading my #84 and #85 here in snowy Alberta since I sprung for the lifetime subscription/ member thing when it was offered.

I don’t hate Steve or TRJ which some people might think, it’s actually the opposite.

That’s the whole reason I went ahead in the first place, having never subscribed to any other publication I thought TRJ deserved our support since it was/is the best.

The rest of the print stuff for the most part is gone R&C was also very good.

I’d love to open my mailbox and see that big white envelope.

Old-Soul and VANDENPLAS like this.
  8. Sean Smith

Sean Smith

Well if the guy actually kept his word and shipped all international subscriptions then the comment would stop.

moparboy440, Woogeroo and A32Flathead like this.
  9. ...Keep beating the dead horse if it makes you feel better, but it isn't going to change anything.

Hamtown Al, LOU WELLS, Thor1 and 5 others like this.
  10. HOTRODNORSKIE

HOTRODNORSKIE
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I haven't received anything yet and probably not ever but that's ok I have been over it for some time now. Thinking about texting him just to see what's going on with my subscription.

11. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

12. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

The same thing... over and over again... Am I being defensive? Am I wrong to support my pals?

I could be. I tend to be loyal to a fault.

But still, the HAMB isn't customer service for TRJ and I don't feel like I or the rest of the audience should be subjected to the same people saying the same thing over and over and over again.

I am rooting for TRJ... and as a result, I'm rooting for all of you too.

enloe, The_Cat_Of_Ages, TomT and 14 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.