Register now to get rid of these ads!

** Drewfus on Tour - HA/GR's at Willowbank Qld, Australia 07 **

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by Drewfus, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Gotta be breif, but I'm sure the photo's will explain...

We towed the HA/GR's up, 12 odd hours one way, and made ourselves at home...

[​IMG]

Our first 'official' 1/4 mile pass by the fairer sex....Go Coral...

[​IMG]

After wasting the best part of Saturday, we finally started racing....lined up at 4:30pm, I finally did my pass in QQMoon's car at 5:45pm.... :evil: seemed to be very unorganised....my brother failed to take a shot of me, but here's some of the others....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

then, at 6:30pm, it started to sprinkle down at the other end of the track, so they called it, the racing was over, so back to the Garage we went.....

[​IMG]

Sunday, the main event....

Hoping the weather was going to be nice to us, people and cars started piling in, with some awesome cars that always seem to gain my attention...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tiny's new bundle of fun...WoW, how cool is this...

[​IMG]

2. A few other cars that caught my attention,

[​IMG]

How sweet is this...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the Capt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some Aussie Muscle...(close your eyes if you don't want to see em :wink: :D )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. But.....it kept raining, so no racing.

Looking on the bright side of life, we had the opportunity to take a few photo's of our cars on the start line...

[​IMG]

And Murray from Crusin TV gave us a chance to 'tell the world what we're about'.....So I tried.....

Note: appoligies if I repeat myself, or 'jibber' on as I'm a beginner :D

and it was cold :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. We had a new Qld. car debut that is freshly built, and looks the part.....

Note: if ayone wants to build a HAMBster, this is a classic example of what we're looking for, looks great, sounds great, built really 'sound' and a real credit to the owner/builder.......Top Effort.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rain certainly was disapointing, as we'd invested alot of time, $$$, and heartache getting to the track, but, having said that, we still made our own fun, we had a great time hanging out with our mates, and meeting new ones, and the HA/GR class got a bit more quality exposure, with alot of positive response, especially with alot of the Aussie drag racing pioneers who were in attendance, makes the effort feel worthwhile.

Anyhow, we're home now, and the cars are drying out in preperation for December 2....look out, we hope to have a 14 car HA/GR field....

Cheers,

Drewfus :D

Ryan/Moderator: appoligies for the 'late model' stuff, feel free to remove if deemed innapropriate...

5. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

You guys have got it goin on,very cool.:)

6. Rand Man

Rand Man

Looks like a good time. Well done mates.

7. AHotRod

AHotRod

YOU RULE Andrew ! The cars looks AWESUME !