Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dragmaster wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SS350Sport, Jul 26, 2009.

1. SS350Sport

SS350Sport
    from Utah

I picked up a 69 Dart Swinger today and the dude said I could have these wheels & tires. He said he used to run them on his 69 Roadrunner SixPack car. They are 5x4.5, 14" DRAGMASTER INTERNATIONAL. Does anyone know the history on these wheels? The tires are a mismatch that looks like they have been capped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

volvobrynk and Muttley like this.
  2. Fordguy78

Fordguy78

Dragmasters were pretty popular back in the '60s and '70s. Other than that I don't really know much else.

4. Can anyone tell more about the drag master wheels such as what different sizes and bolt patterns where available. Don't see a lot of thembut i do have a set of 14x6's and was wondering if anyone had some 8 or 10x15 that i could match up to them. Thank you

5. cptn60

cptn60
    from Joke City

They weren't available in many sizes. I've had 3 of the 15x8-1/2 before, don't ever remember seeing anything wider. Sold all mine last few years, couldn't hardly give em away. Come up from time to time on that "auction" site. Hope this helps

6. Cool cptn60 thank you well at least they did make them in 8.5 so there may be some out there. Guess all i can do is watch.

7. Muttley

Muttley

Those are way cool, I'd love to have them taking up space in my garage.