Register now to get rid of these ads!

Done lurking-finally signed up

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by farm boy, Feb 25, 2007.

1. farm boy

farm boy
    from reedley

Hi:
    My name is Mark (Oly) Olson, 57 years old, semi-retired farmer. I dig most souped up cars from the teens-60s. My first good car was a 57 Fairlane 500 with straight axle, 390FE, C6, hood blister, American 5 spokes. At 80 MPH, it would float all over! It was a handful to drive but it was sooooo bitchin! It was last seen in the Madera-Modesto area 30 yrs ago. Been collecting basket case cars, engines, tractors ever since. Finally, started building up an early 20s Dodge Bros roadster with blown 426 hemi (the "cancer car"). Been working on this car for about 6 yrs and hope to finish it this year. Been lurking here about 6 yrs; this is a great site, great people, great info- it's like getting a new car magazine each day.

2. Muttley

Muttley

Welcome from Fresno.

3. 68RATVT

68RATVT
    from Clovis,CA

Hey Mark,
    I just signed up today also.....Farm boy here,could drive a ford tractor better than ride a bike....Twice to the row and you checkin the water tonight ring in my head to this day..